Welcome to these pages which provide information on grants and financial support offered to suitable applicants by the Guarantors of Brain, a registered charity. The site also provides facilities to make a travel grant application online through a combination of form completion and required document upload. Documents can be uploaded as Acrobat (pdf) files or as scanned images in jpg or png format.
Guarantors of Brain offer grants and financial support in six areas :-
- Travel Grants for clinical and non-clinical neuroscientists,
- Visiting Lecturer Bursary Scheme,
- Salary Support for Trainee Neurologists in Basic Neuroscience,
- Post Doctoral Fellowships and the Brain Entry Felowships
- Support for organising short meetings and conferences
- Newsom-Davis Visiting Fellowships
Applications for Travel Grants must be made through our online system after online registration (see below) while for other forms of support you should contact us by email or by post (see Contact page).
To make a travel grant application you will first need to register with us, using a valid email address and providing a suitable password. To do this select the Register option on the menu. Detailed information is provided for you at each stage of the application process.
You can find detailed information about the requirements of each kind of grant on our pages by first using the More Information menu item.